When your pet’s illness requires rehabilitation, we strongly recommend Peak Pet Performance, which is located in our Glenwood Ave. facility. Peak Pet Performance has the equipment, skills and genuine care to take care of your pet.
Rehabilitation helps a wide variety of pets. Whether your pet has orthopedic, neurologic, or weight issues, or may be an athlete looking to increase their mobility, Peak Pet Performance can help.
All patients at Peak Pet Performance will receive an individualized treatment plan that will be detailed before your pet starts in their facility.
- Physical Therapy
- Cancer Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Massage and passive range of motion exercises
- Laser Therapy
Benefits of Rehabilitation
- Shortens recovery time for surgeries/injuries
- Improves range of motion in pets
- Decreases pain and swelling
- Aids in weight loss
- Increases endurance and agility