Care First Animal Hospital Veterinary Services on Tryon Road in Cary, NC
Care First Animal Hospital at Tryon in Cary, NC is proud to offer top-notch veterinary services to pets and their families. At our office, you will meet friendly and experienced vets who care for every animal we meet. No matter your pet’s needs, we have you covered!
Care First Animal Hospital at Tryon Services
Our team at Care First offers a variety of services to make sure your furry friend is perfectly taken care of. Our services include:
Same-Day Appointments Available
When you need us most, we are here to help. We understand that when your pet isn’t feeling well or is injured, you want to be seen by a veterinarian quickly. This is why we work our schedules so that we can offer same-day appointments during our regular working hours. You can have peace of mind that if your pet needs to be seen soon, we are here for you.
Preventative Care Plans
Our office offers preventative health programs for your puppy, adult dog, kitten, or adult cat. These plans cover unlimited examinations during regular hours, recommended vaccines and boosters, four parasite examinations, bloodwork and two doses of dewormer. The monthly payment plan is convenient and affordable. Contact us today to sign up!
Tryon Road Office Location
Our office is conveniently located in the Wellington Park Shopping Center in Cary near the corner of Tryon Road and South East Cary Parkway. We serve clients all over the Triangle area, and look forward to seeing you next!
- Easter: 1 – 5:30 p.m. for customer care hours
- Memorial Day (5/31): 1 – 5:30 p.m. for customer care hours
- 4th of July: 1 – 5:30 p.m. for customer care hours
- Labor Day (9/6): 1 – 5:30 p.m. for customer care hours
- Thanksgiving Day (11/25): Closed – no pick up
- Christmas Eve (12/24): 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. for doctor & 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. customer care hours
- Christmas: Closed – no pick up
- Day after Christmas: 1 – 5:30 p.m. for customer care hours
- New Year’s Eve: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. for doctor & customer care hours
- New Year’s Day: 1 – 5:30 p.m. for customer care hours
We love adding new pets to our Care First Family, and our team at Tryon Road can’t wait to hear from you! Contact us today.