Dog & Cat Boarding in Raleigh & Cary
Looking for reliable, comfortable and affordable pet boarding in the Triangle area? You’ve come to the right place! Below, you’ll find the many benefits of choosing Care First Animal Hospital for your dog or cat boarding needs.
The Care First Difference
- The highest quality care and support you can only receive from a vet while you are out of town
- Clean, safe and cozy facilities and amenities
- Soft blankets and bedding included for optimal comfort and cleanliness
- Supervised play sessions with carefully selected play groups
- Accommodations for special diets, medical care, and other needs
- The ability to save time by taking care of vaccinations and wellness exams during your pet’s stay
- Vet-quality nail-trimming, grooming and salon cuts available for before your pet returns home
- Constant TLC from a well-trained staff that truly cares about the health and happiness of your pet
- 3 convenient Raleigh & Cary locations with flexible drop-off and pick-up times
At Care First Animal Hospital, we pride ourselves on offering affordable rates with unbeatable flexibility, convenience and veterinarian-quality care and safety. Feel free to contact us with any questions about the pricing information.
For all pets that will be boarding with us, we ask that you please be sure to bring the following documents with you on drop-off day (if your pet is not current, the pet must be examined by our doctors and be given the appropriate vaccines and parasite treatment at an extra fee):
- Current health history
- Proof of rabies, distemper and Bordetella vaccines
- Proof of a negative fecal exam within the past year
- Proof pet is free from external parasites
You are allowed to bring your pets favorite items to board with them, however, we ask that you limit it to two items per pet. Dog and cat beds are appropriate to bring but can be easily soiled. We provide blankets and towels.
Your pet will be walked 2-3 times daily when boarding with us, and can participate in Doggy DayCamp for an extra fee!
Schedule Your Pet’s Stay Today
Our staff is excited to meet you and your furry friend and give your pets the best care possible while you are away! Give us a call or fill out this form to book your pet’s stay with us. Be sure to let us know if you’d like to take advantage of any additional grooming or medical services during the visit. We recommend scheduling boarding appointments as soon as possible in order to guarantee capacity. We do book up quickly around holidays. Thank you for choosing Care First!