Vimago Anatomy Guide
Anatomy included in Vimago HDVI Scan
- Skull—Tip of nose through caudal fossa. Both pre and post-contrast:
- Ear bulla
- Brain with Contrast
- Cervical Spine—Caudal Fossa thru T-3
- Bone/soft tissue
- Thoracic spine—Body of T1 thru T13
- Lumbar Spine—Body of T13 thru S3
- Thoracic region—Chest wall, Heart, Lungs, and Mediastinum. Patients will have a non-contrast study and if indicated a post-contrast study.
- Abdominal region—Abdomen, Adrenals, GI tract, Kidneys, Liver, Pancreas, Spleen, and Vascular system. Patients will have a non-contrast study and if indicated a post-contrast study.
- Portosystemic shunt with contrast
- Ectopic Ureter with contrast
- Pelvic region—Bladder, Pelvis, and Prostate. Exam individualized to the patient based on diagnostic imaging studies, history, and symptoms
- Joints—The joint and connecting soft tissue structures.
- Carpi, Elbows, Shoulder, Tarsi, Stifle, Hips, Paws, Long bones
- Soft tissue mass, tumor—Individualized to each patient to include all boarders of the mass. Both pre and post-contrast studies.
Anatomy included in Vimago Fluoroscopy
- Cough assessment
- Esophagram/Barium Swallow
- Upper GI
- Barium Enema
- Excretory urogram