***Please note that preparing for travel to some countries can take months***

Information we need to know before completing your pet’s international health certificate:

NOTE : You must have rabies vaccine certificates for all rabies vaccinations documented on the health certificate. These vaccination certificates will be required by the USDA at the time of health certificate endorsement.